Monday, December 3, 2007

Welcome

Though I am positive there are thousands of blogs out there concerning politics I just wanna say first off I am glad you stopped by to check mine out. As you well know from the title I am a supporter of Mike Huckabee who is one of the many republican nominations this year for President of the United States. I like to consider myself an independent perhaps leaning slightly to the right on the major issues facing this nation. I hope that by visiting this blog which shall be updated frequently that I can persuade you to agree with me that Mr. Huckabee is the best choice for President because of his credentials as a former governer of Arkansas and his unwaivering commitment to stand by his beliefs and morals, which are the same ideals this nation was built and have strived on for over 200 years. Thanks again for stopping by and I will be sure to have a new post up as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Erik B. said...

Glad your supporting Huckabee. It's really cool that so many youth-myself included- are supporting him. Keep it up.

Erik

http://gohuckabee.blogspot.com